Organization Overview: Code of Ethics:
For Professional Members
- Is honest and impartial; loyal to associates, Chartered Council for executive education – CCEE , employer, client, subordinates and the public and is respectful of the personal dignity of all.
- Applies knowledge and skill to maintain high ideals of professional integrity and the advancement of human welfare.
- Promotes the competence of, and the public regard for, the profession, by respecting the reputation of the Institute and other managers.
- Supports an open climate for innovation and free exchange of ideas and encourages colleagues to give their best.
- Promotes the, principle of recognition for those whose performance makes a worthwhile contribution.
- Neither condones nor engages in misrepresentation, unlawful practices nor brings discredit to the CCEE.
- Fosters educational requirements in order to further the training, knowledge and proficiency of existing and potential management.
- Upholds the principle of fair and impartial judgment.
- Consciously avoids prejudice in dealings with all persons.
- Acknowledges that subscribing to this code imposes a shared obligation with other professionals to maintain these standards.